Deuteronomy 16:18 - 21:9
We come to Yeshua with all of our defects, flaws, defeats and failures. Yeshua redeems our sacrifice unto Him and redeems us unto Yahweh. We are all looking at the Judgment of Death but Yeshua replaces that sacrifice.
- Judges, H8199 ט פ ◌ׁ ש shaphat: to judge, govern, vindicate, punish, a. Please READ this it’s About YOU!!! Last Day Priests. Ezek 44:23-24 Priests are Holy judges.
- Officers, H7860 שׁטר shoter: official, officer, active representative of Yahweh.
- Judgments, H4941 ט ּ◌פ ◌ׁ ש מ mishpat: judgment, justice, ordinance.
- Bribes, H7810 ד ח ◌ׁ ש Shachad: to accept gifts, rewards, pay off for the things of the World. Hello Exodus 23:8 ; Deut 16:19
- Pervert, H5557 ף ל ס sâlaph: to twist, pervert, distort, overturn, ruin, turn upside down.
- Blind, H5786 ר ו ע avar: to blind, put out the eyes of, idea of a film over the eyes. Bribes cause blindness and pervert the word of the LORD. Ex 23:8.
- Follow, H7291 ף ד ר Radaph: follow after, pursue, run after the Word of God=Torah.
- Justice, H6666 ה ק ד צ Tzadikah: The Right Rulings of Yahweh, righteousness, (of God’s attributes).
- Grace, Mercy, H2617 ד ס ח Chesed: goodness, kindness, faithfulness.
- Commandments, H4687 ה ו צ מ mitzvoth: commandment.
- Statutes, H2708 ה ּ◌ ק ח chukim: statutes, unknown meaning to commandments.