Numbers. 22.2 - 25.9
June 24-30, 2018
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. — Abraham Lincoln
This is what we have in this week’s Torah study. Balak tries to have Bil’am destroy Israel from the outside 4 times. “You can not Curse what is blessed”. The time has come to deal with the Real Enemy of the ‘Kingdom of Yahweh’. He is moving in His Spirit to work on YOU, and in YOU! The Remnant (YOU) will not allow the Kingdom to be destroyed from within! Get the Anointing from the Word, THE LIVING WORD; it is a Fire?? Jeremiah 23:29
Balak: The Destroyer
Balak: The Destroyer A picture of Yahweh, His prophets, His people, the deception, And the Messiah!!!
Notice in Numbers 22:1, they were almost there after 40 Years in the wilderness, but Yahweh allows the final refiners fire, the last test, and the great tribulation. As we read this account, look at Balak as the worldly peoples assigned to assist in the work to kill the chosen New Israel, The Re-gathered Israel, The New Jerusalem - those who live for the covenant of Abraham, Moses, the Davidic and Yeshua. Bil’am (Balaam) is a type and shadow of the accuser, the evil one. He can only do what Yahweh allows.
Revelation 12:10 “And I heard a great voice in heaven, Now is come the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, who accused them before our God day and night.”
John 8:44 “… and he did not go in the true way, because there is no true thing in him. When he says what is false,”
A Few Hebrew Definitions
- Balak, H1111, ק ל בּ balak: “devastator-destroyer”, King of Moab.
- Moab, H4124, ב א ו מ Moab: “of his father”; son of Lot by his eldest daughter, settled in the land east of the Dead Sea, not allowed near the Kahol for ten generations; all because of this incident. See Deut 23:3.
- Balaam, H1109, ם ע ל ּ◌ב bil‛am: Bil (not) am (people), Balaam = “not of the people”1) the son of Beor, a man endowed with the gift of prophecy (noun proper masculine)
- Assembly, H6951, ל ה ק Kahol Qahal-kahol: congregation, convocation, assembly, returning exiles
- To Know, H3045, ע ד י Yada: to know, to perceive, experience. Spiritually-physically. Used KJV: 930 times.
- Beor, H1160, ר ו ע ּ◌ ב be‛or: Beor-burning”, father of Balaam, father of Bela, King of Edom
- Hedge, H4881, ה כ ּ◌ ו ◌ׂ ש מ mesukah: 1) hedge, a protection from Yahweh.
- Bribe-Gift, (Ex 23:8) H7809, ד ח ◌ׁש shachad: causes blindness and perverts the WORD, Yeshua.
- LORD, H3068, ה ו ה י Yahweh: the proper name of the one true God, Total KJV Occurrences: 6528
- Wall, H1447,גּדר gâdêr: An enclosure, protection of Yahweh; you’ve got to read Isa 58:12, that’s YOU!!!
- Baal Peor, H1187, ור ע ּ◌פ ל ע ּ◌ב” lord of the gap”: the deity worshipped at Peor with probable licentious rites