Numbers 16:1 - 18:32
June 10th -16th
A great in- A great in-depth study of our nature, character and rebellion depth study of our nature, character and rebellion. Take this one to heart, can you work Take this one to heart, can you work with one another, are you part of the Yeshua Code, with one another, are you part of the Yeshua Code, the Yeshua factor, to “Be One”??
A Few Hebrew Definitions
- Renown, H8034, ם ◌ׁש shem: name, reputation, fame, glory, (Ha-Shem for the name)
- Assembly, (Num 16:2) H5712, ה ד ע edah: congregation, gathering.
- Censers, H4289, ה ּ◌ת ח מ machtah: fire-holder, firepan, to hold God’s fire. Could this be us?
- Heave offering, H8641, ה מ וּ ר ּ◌ת Terumah: an offering to God,(of grain, money, etc.).
- Tongue H3956, ן ו ◌ׁ ש ל lashon: tongue, tongue (literal), language, tongue (of fire).
- Evil, H7451, ה ע ר / ע ר Ra / Rah: bad, evil (adjective), malignant, (giving pain, not life)
- Atonement, H3722, פר ּ◌כ kaphar: to make atonement for, to cover, propitiate, atone for sin.
- Against, H5921, ל ע’ al: above, over, against (preposition), a sense of being superior, these men felt they should be above Moses and Aaron, But God chose these positions and we are all equal with different places in this life and the next.
- Lord, H3068, ה ו ה י YHVH-Yehovah/Yahweh: “the existing One”
- Korah, H7141, קרח qôrach: bald, without a covering.