Leviticus 25:1 - 26:2 and 26-3 - 27:34
Powerful & Awesome pictures of Salvation; The Year of Jubilee, Yovel, then the most beautiful picture with rewards, physically and spiritually to “Obedience”. Then Chapter 27, Youthe Priests are going to redeem what belongs to Yahweh. John 3:16, the world in Greek, “cosmos” literally means “the proper order”. You will return the “proper order” to this life. Wow! What He has planned for You is awesome!
A Few Hebrew Definitions
- Sow (For six years you shall sow Lev. 25:3), H2232,ערז Zara: to sow, scatter seed, to become pregnant.
- Prune, H2168, מזZamar: correct the improper growth, cut off, graft for stronger trees. Rom. 11.
- Seventh (shebiy‛iy), year (shenah), Sabbath: could this mean the 7000th year? Our 1000 years of His Shabbat? Set Apart, people of God observe this day, for it is the day that we know “Yahweh Makes us Holy”. Ps. 90:4.
- Virgin, H1330, הל ות ב ,הל ות ב ,bethulah: to separate, ‘set apart’ for HIM. Ex. 13:2, Sanctify, set apart for ME the firstborn. The Sabbaths and the Kingdom of priests were set apart for HIM!!
- Trumpets, Lev 25:9 H7782,רפוׁ ש Shofar: ram’s horn, call to war, repentance, restoration. Ezek. 29:21, Horn=ray of light
- Redeem/redeemer, H1350, לא ,לא,ga'al: Four basic understandings of this word A. The re-purchase (redemption) of land. Yeshua! B. The Re-purchase of a brother-kinsman from bondage/slavery. Yeshua and us! C. The redemption of the first-born. You & Yeshua. D. The avenger of Blood. An innocent party avenges the blood of lost life; can you see Yeshua again? This word is common in the Tanach, as the Redeemer of Israel.
- Among us, H8432 תּוך tâvek: a Root meaning to sever; a bisection, that is, (by implication) the center.
- If, H518, ם א im: conditional clause. (Conditional on what?) All of Yahweh’s Blessings have an “If – Then” clause!
- Walk, H1980, ך ל ה Halach: to go, walk, come, live, manner of life, the walk. The way to go after you return to Him—repent then “Halach.” Think of words like the pathway, the way, the lame, these are all related to HIS Walk, Jer 6:16.
- Statutes, H2708, ה ּ ק ח Chukkah: ordinance, limit, “lasting impressions,” something prescribed.
- Keep, H8104,ר מ ּ ש Shamar: To guard, observe, give heed. To guard as a watchman over Israel. 5. Commandments, H4687, ה ו צ מ Mitzvah: commands; code of wisdom, acts of righteousness.
- To DO, H6213, ה ּ ש ע Asah: to do, did/done, make, doer of the WORD, James 1:18.
- Rain, H1653, ם ּ ש ּ ג Geshem: rain, early & latter. Ex 16, “I will rain bread from Heaven.”
- To fall in drops from the clouds, (The Body of Messiah is the cloud).
- Yahweh said to Moses, behold I will rain bread from heaven for you. Exo 16:4. Rain is Life-Yeshua.
- Ezek 1:28 “As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain,” (The Bow is in US, He will not destroy the “Eretz,” us, with the Mark) “so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This [was] the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw [it], I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spoke