Numbers 4:21 - 7:89
Stand Up, Gather, Give life, be transformed, get up and become a life Giving Force of Yeshua!
7 sections: There are 7 positive and 11 negative commandments in the parshah.
- Priestly requirements. These are all your requirements.
- Purity in the camp, US! The Camp is YOU!
- Redemption of trespass by a kinsman redeemer. Notice this is against Yahweh.
- If a man suspects his wife of being unfaithful, he brings her to the Kohanim for Sotah ceremony trial.
- If a person chooses to withdraw from the material world and consecrate himself exclusively to the service of the Almighty by becoming a Nazir (vowing not to drink wine or eat grape products, come in contact with dead bodies or cut his hair), he must come to the Priest at the completion of the vow. Samson, Shaul (Paul), Yeshua.
- The Kohanim were instructed to bless the people with this Aaronic Blessing, before Yahweh blessed them. Numbers 6:27 “And they shall invoke my name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.”
- Offering from each tribe to dedicate the Tabernacle. Note: They are all the same, no one is greater!