- Proclaim Yeshua (Jesus Christ) as Messiah and King of the entire universe.
- Teach the WHOLE BIBLE, including the Scriptures of the Torah, (The Spirit of the Torah that produces Life) Prophets, Writings and New Covenant and to seek the truth in the Word.
- Call all people to repentance (Teshuvah) from sin and to walk uprightly before the L-rd.
- Explore our Hebrew roots and heritage.
- Encourage Believers to follow Yeshua’s example in faith and practice, and to learn how to live a Torah observant lifestyle led by the Holy Spirit.
- Bring restoration to both houses of Israel, Judah and Ephraim.
1. We believe that the Bible, both the Tanakh (Old Testament) and the New Covenant (New Testament) is the only inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God (II Tim. 3:16, I Thess. 2:13, II Peter 1:21)
2. We believe in One God, as He has revealed Himself in the Scriptures, His Specific Revelation (Deut. 6:4). He also reveals Himself through His creation (nature), His General Revelation (Ps 19, Rom 1:20)
3. We believe that Yeshua (Jesus) is the Son of God, the Messiah, the Eternal One in whom all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form; He is the Word who became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory of the uniquely begotten son of God, full of Chesed (Grace) and Truth (John 1:1-14, Col. 2:9).
4. We believe in the Deity of Yeshua, His virgin birth (Isa 9:6, Isa 7:14, Matt 1:18-25), in His sinless life (Isa 53, II Cor 5:21), in His miracles (Matt 4:23-25), in His victorious and atoning death through His shed blood (Isa 53, Dan 9:24-27, Rom 3:21-31, Heb 9 and 10), in His bodily resurrection (Zech 12:10, Zech 14, Matt 28), and in His personal return in power and glory (Dan 7:9-14, Matt 26:57-64, Rev 1:1-18). We believe that Yeshua is the Way, the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father (YHVH), except through Him (John 14:6, 6:29, 40, 44, I John 5:11).
5. Man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of YHVH; but through Adam’s transgression and fall, sin came into the world. “All have sinned and come short of the glory of YHVH.” As it is written, “There is none righteous, no, not one.” Yeshua, the Messiah, the Son of YHVH, was manifested to undo the work of the devil, gave His life, and shed His blood to redeem and restore man back to YHVH (Rom 5:14, Rom 3:10, Rom 3:23, I John 3:8). Salvation is a gift of YHVH to man, separate from works and the Torah, and is made operative by Grace through faith in Yeshua, producing works acceptable to YHVH. One may not earn, merit or keep this eternal salvation by his own efforts. A new creation is the work of God alone (Eph 2:8-9, Rom 5 and 6).
6. We believe that the Torah (five books of Moses) is a comprehensive summary of YHVH’s foundational laws and ways, as found in both the New or Renewed and Old Covenants (Old and New Testaments) (Exodus 19 and 20, Deut 5, Jeremiah 31:31-34, Heb 8:10, Matt 5:17-19). Therefore, we encourage all Believers, both Jews and Gentiles, to affirm, embrace and practice these foundational laws and ways as clarified through the teachings of Messiah Yeshua (Matt 5:17-19, 1 Cor 7:19, Rev 14:12).
7. The Bible teaches that without holiness no man can see YHVH. We believe in the Doctrine of Sanctification as a definite yet progressive work of Grace, commencing at the time of regeneration and continuing until the consummation of salvation (Heb 12:14, 1 Thess 5:23, 2 Peter 3:18).
8. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit and fire is a gift from YHVH promised by Yeshua to all Believers and is received subsequent to the New Birth. (Matt 3:11, John 14:16-17, Acts 2:38-39). We believe in the operation of all gifts of the Spirit as enumerated in YHVH’s Word. We embrace all the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
9. We believe that non-Jewish people who trust in Yeshua are grafted into Israel, granting them the privilege of following the Torah (YHVH’s teachings and instruction), having written it upon their hearts as participants of the New Covenant (Rom 2:11-14, Jeremiah 31:31-34).
10. We believe in the resurrection of both the wicked and the righteous. Those who have trusted in Yeshua will be resurrected unto life and those who die without having believed in Yeshua will experience the eternal wrath of YHVH (John 5:19-29; Rom. 1:18; 1 Cor. 15; Rev. 20; Rev. 21).
Contact Us: 970-639-8002
Address: 1250 Frontage Road Fruita, CO 81521