1 Timothy 2:4-6
Deuteronomy 3:23 - 7:11
Matthew 4:1-11; 22:33-40
Luke 4:1-13; 10:25-37
This book is a TORAH review to the 2nd Generation. Have a pen Handy.
Yahweh explained the Heart issues, YOU MUST HAVE A Circumcised Heart, Daverim 10:16, 30:6.
The WORD is in your MOUTH & HEART. 30:14
He gives A choice, you choose, life & death, blessingS & the curse
You must Guard, “shamar” this Torah in your thoughts & mind -30:10
Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you prove what is that good and well-pleasing and perfect desire of Elohim.
1 Corinthians 14:20 Brothers, do not be children in your thinking, … and in your thinking be perfect.
This is the Real Hebrew Roots‼ YOUR MINDSET‼
Can we Reset Our Mindset??
An unregulated thought life may be the reason you can’t achieve your Goals, your Walk , your Convictions-Faith or you cannot overcome
It may alter your mindset.
God wants to change the way we think and the way we live!
OUR FOCUS IS THE MIND, where our actions originate.
Let’s take a look at our mindset and ask God to help us change where we need to change.
We assume that we can’t change because this is who we are.
We have allowed our failures to define us, and we have based our identity on who we are at our worst.
We’ve accepted what we Think we cannot change.
BUT God has a different plan for you!
You do have an enemy who wants you to accept defeat‼
“I know the plans I have for you, Plans to prosper you, not to harm you, plans to give you hope & a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
TODAY, YAHWEH wants to give you hope for a NEW TRANSFORMATION‼
Evaluate our Mindset – search me, O God, PLEASE!!
Romans 8:5-11 Those who live according to the sinful nature have their minds set on what that nature desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. The mind of sinful (AVERAGE) man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace; the sinful mind is hostile to God. It does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. Those controlled by the sinful nature cannot please God.
The word “mind” refers to your way of thinking about life.
It involves more than your ability to think or form thoughts. It has to do with the way you see God, the way you see truth, the way you see others, and the way you see yourself.
YAHWEH wants to change the way we THINK and LIVE!
It is a collection of all of your Words, your Thoughts, your Complaints, Praise & Worship Lifestyle that guides the way you think & choose & live.
- Ask Yahweh, “Will you reveal all toxic thoughts?”
- Ask, “Will Yahweh help the CLEANSING?”
- Ask, “Does my Mindset bring honor Yahweh’s kingdom or does it reflect direct or indirect hostility?
- Ask, “Who is in control? The MIND OF MAN or THE RUACH hakodesh, the holy spirit?,”
- Say this prayer, “Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me & lead me in the way everlasting.” Psalm 139:23-24
Ask Yah to show you, “The Spirit searches all things…” 1 Corinthians 2:10
And when He shows us an area that needs to changed, we need to willingly surrender it to Him.
Surrender our Thoughts, imagination, our Mindset
Romans 8:9-10 You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Messiah, he does not belong to Messiah. But if Messiah is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness.
Did we surrender our thoughts, imagination and our mindset to God when we came to Messiah??
How can we say we are controlled by the Spirit if we do not give the RUACH control of our thoughts, our decisions, our lives & our MINDS?
What if we sang Worship songs by the way we live??
“I surrender some, some to Yeshua, I surrender SOME.”
Redirecting our Mindset
Colossians 3:1-3 Then, you have been raised with Messiah, set your hearts on things above… Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died & your life is now hidden with Messiah in YAHWEH.
Can a dead person be OFFENDED??
Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your MIND.
Do we…take captive every thought & make every thought obedient to Messiah? 2 Corinthians 10:5
How Do WE think?? ARE WE…
Fix your thoughts on what is true & honorable & right. Think about things that are pure, lovely & admirable. Think about things that are excellent & worthy of praise. Philippians 4:8
Encouraging our Mindset
Romans 8:11 And if the Spirit of Him who raised יהושע from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Messiah from the dead shall also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit dwelling in you.
Where does the HOLY SPIRIT LIVE??
The Holy Spirit can resurrect your mortal body & transform your thoughts, your mind and your mindset!
No longer will I allow thoughts of…
- Criticism, Critical Spirit be GONE, IN HIS NAME.
- Average thoughts, THINKING or just the FACTS.
- Un-forgiveness (incl: bitterness, resentment, anger, hatred, violence) – towards anyone, mother in law, spouse, co-worker, or yourself.
- Passive aggressive behavior – saying one thing and doing another, not able to say how you feel, fearful of conflict.
- Fear of man – analyzing what others are thinking of you, critical of others, yourself, LACK CONFIDENCE. I AM SPECIAL CHILD OF YAHWEH. SEGULLAH‼
- Self hatred, INSECURE – being sorry for things, i don’t measure up, comparing yourself to others, saying to yourself, “you idiot” or “what’s wrong with you”,
- The inability to love yourself AS Yah loves you.
- Guilt – feelings of worthlessness, shame, feeling like it is your fault.
- Using Negative words – saying things like “I can’t do it”, “I always mess up”, “things will never change”, “that’s not fair”, “you always hurt me”, “it must be a senior moment”. These may lead to toxic changes in our bodies, like diseases, brain damage like dementia or Alzheimer’s.
- Being in a “frantic state” for long periods weakens our body’s abilities to be in balance, creating a doorway for disease to develop.
note: Dr. Caroline Leaf states that, “toxic thinking causes more than 1,400 known physical and chemical responses, activates more than 30 different hormones and neurotransmitters, throwing the body into a frantic state”.
Stress may lead to HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. For example, if you have a physical condition such as high blood pressure it may be an indicator that you have high stress. The next step would be to identify any possible toxic thinking that may be causing you stress. Your strategy in combating these identified toxic thoughts will be to develop affirmations to counteract them.
Research; new thoughts can be created in 4 days, existing, changed in 21 days.
Proverbs 18:21 states that, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue...”
Proverbs 17:22 A rejoicing heart causes good healing, But a stricken spirit dries the bones or , but low spirits sap one's strength. (CJB)
Philipians 4:13 I can do all things through him who gives me power. (TS1998), through Messiah who empowers me.
Grab your pen.
Let’s fill this out!!
Achieving Yahweh’s Mindset Transformation Goals by Affirmation of the WORD!