Leviticus 25:3-5 Six years you sow your field, and six years you prune your vineyard, and gather in its fruit, (4) but in the seventh year the land is to have a Sabbath of rest, a Sabbath to יהוה. Do not sow your field and do not prune your vineyard. (5) ‘Do not reap what grows of its own of your harvest, and do not gather the grapes of your unpruned vine, for it is a year of rest for the land.
Did Yahweh set them up to have FAITH????
Leviticus 26:3-4 If you walk in My regulations, observe My mitzvot and obey them, (DO THEM); then I shall give you rain in its season, and the land shall yield its crops, and the trees of the field yield their fruit.
Leviticus 26:7-9 And you shall pursue your enemies, and they shall fall by the sword before you. And five of you shall pursue a hundred, and a hundred of you pursue ten thousand. And your enemies shall fall by the sword before you. And I shall turn to you and make you bear fruit, and shall increase you, and shall establish My covenant with you.
Do we really BELIEVE GOD??
Romans 11:20-21 By unbelief (lack of Faith) they were broken off, and you stand by BELIEF-FAITH. Do not be arrogant, but fear. For if Elohim did not spare the natural branches, He might not spare you either.
Even demonic realms “Believe”
James 2:19 You believe that "God is one"? Good for you! The demons believe it too - the VERY thought makes them shudder with fear!
YESHUA said you have "GREAT FAITH"
2 Examples of “Great Faith”: the Centurion, and a woman from Kena`an, both Gentiles.
- Luke 7:1-10 The Centurion believed in what he could not see…He sent His Men to ask Yeshua
- Hebrews 11:1 And FAITH is the substance of what is expected, (It takes FAITH to Expect), it is the Proof of what is not seen.
- Matthew 15:22 A woman from Kena`an who was living there came to him, pleading, "Sir, have pity on me. Son of David! (“MESSIAH”.) My daughter is cruelly held under the power of demons/darkness!"
- Matthew 15:23 But Yeshua did not say a word to her. Then his talmidim came to him and urged him, "Send her away, because she is following us and keeps pestering us with her crying.
- Matthew 15:24 He said, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Isra'el." Mat 15:25 But she came, fell at his feet and said, "Sir, help me!" Mat 15:26 He answered, "It is not right to take the children's food and toss it to their pet dogs."
- Matthew 15:27 She said, "That is true, sir, but even the dogs eat the leftovers that fall from their master's table."
- Matthew 15:28 Then Yeshua answered her, "Lady, you are a person of “Great Faith”. Let your desire be granted." And her daughter was healed at that very moment.
- Mark 7:30 She went back home and found the child lying on the couch, the demon/darkness was gone.
There are two types of faith
- The faith that says, "I believe but doesn’t move on what they believe."
- "Great Faith" - Persistent Faith, Faith that will refuse to give up, NO matter what others may say, like JOB’S wife.
It’s moving on God’s principles even though the odds may be against you.
James 2:18 Says "But someone may say, you have faith and I have works; show me your faith without the works, and I will show you my faith by my works".
There were Eight things about this woman that moved God into action; (New Beginning)
Point #1: Yeshua was silent. He wanted her to put into WORDS her FAITH and put it into action. SHE DID!!
Point #2: She was to the point. She didn’t have time for the long religious prayer. She needed her miracle now!
Point #3: This woman was not going to let her opportunity pass her by.
Don’t let rejection from others become an obstacle between you and God.
It just may be the difference between receiving your miracle or not.
Point #4: She was undeserving. She was a Gentile, a sinner and a woman, three strikes against her in Jewish society.
Point #5: She was desperate. This word comes from the word despair.
A sense of defeat.
Perhaps she had tried everything. ie: exorcist, doctor & sorcerer.
And all of the sudden she found out that Yeshua was in town and something inside of her jumped and gave her witness that this was her day!!!
It is a Great Faith in what is unseen.
Point #6: She was humble. A condition of the heart. "HUMBLE
Point #7: She was fervent and rational, (showing great emotion). It wasn’t emotionalism but it came from her innermost being.
And all of the sudden she became a worshiper of God, "SHE CAME, AND KNEELING, WORSHIPED HIM" (v.22-25). “O Master, Son of Daviḏ!”
Many times we don’t get what we ask for because it’s not really necessary.
Point #8: HER FAITH WAS GREAT. I believe and I will put it into “ACTION”.
He sees us through His blood that was shed for us on that cross/stake/Stavros.
Don’t ever say, “I am not worthy” or “I am cursed.”
GREAT FAITH MOVES GOD!!!
GREAT FAITH MOVES MOUNTAINS!!!