Build The Kingdom Of God...
Not When We All Get To Heaven, but NOW! Ahora... Today... Forthwith... Immediately... Stat... Pronto!
LIKE, RIGHT NOW‼ Somebody say, Amen! Right-on!
For whatever was written before was written for our instruction, that through endurance and encouragement of the Scriptures we might have the expectation. Rom 15:4 TS2009
What did The Patriarchs, like Noah, Moses, Ezra, & Nehemiah all have in Common??
- Sermon Notes -
They were building an invisible Kingdom, (Right Now, in their LIFE) and nothing was going to stop them from accomplishing that task.
- Mark 3:24 “And if a reign/kingdom is divided against itself, that reign is unable to stand." The Realms of Darkness have Divided His Kingdom‼
- Mark 3:25 “And if a house is divided against itself, that house is unable to stand." Hello‼
- John 18:36 יהושע answered, “My reign/kingdom is not of this world…But now My reign is not from here.” When??
- Daniel 7:14 "…and His kingdom is one that will never be destroyed."
- Daniel 7:27 "…The kingdom of Yahweh is an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will serve and obey them."
- Ephesians 2:22 "Yes, in union with Him, you (He said, “YOU”), yourselves are being built together into a spiritual dwelling-place for God!"
Being Built into the Kingdom
#1. Build the Kingdom of God at Home!!
First, you should build the kingdom at home. You need to become kingdom minded to do this. This happens by renewing your mind.
“And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind…" Romans 12:2
Being Kingdom minded will lead to Biblical guidance and Kingdom actions.
#2. Building the Kingdom of God in Your Personal Life!!
Second, you should build the kingdom in your personal life by being a holy, Kadosh in every thought and action, and an example to your friends. This won’t always be easy because sometimes you’ll need to remove some people from your life.
#3. Building the Kingdom of God at Work!
Third, you are a light for Yeshua and His Kingdom at work and your actions need to reflect that. That doesn’t mean that you have to speak about Christianity or religion at work or force the Bible on people.
#4. Building the Kingdom of God in Your Community!!
Fourth, you can build the kingdom in your community. You can do so by meeting a need in the community either directly or indirectly.
Start with prayer for your neighborhood‼ The weapons we use are MIGHTY‼
#5. Building the Kingdom of God at Church!!
Fifth, you should build the kingdom at your church. You can give His LOVE, create SUPPORT, ENCOURAGEMENT, & STRENGTH, and/or teach OTHERS TO GIVE LIFE AND SHALOM.
Find your place in the body of MESSIAH. Become a giver‼ Become a Doer!! What needs does your fellowship Need?? You will be Filled with life‼
God has called us all of us to serve His Holy Kingdom.
“Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Yeshua Ha Mashiach, Himself being the chief corner stone, in whom the whole building, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.” Ephesians 2:19-22
Jesus said, “I will build My church.” (Matt. 16:18)
Be a Kingdom Builder‼
He is building it Through His Anointed Spirit, the Body, You‼
In reading Nehemiah 3, I discovered something very interesting. The building of the wall around Jerusalem was not done by the professional trades. Each person joined in the building project and did their part.
Elyashib the high priest, Zakkur, men of Yeriḥo, Hananiah, one of the perfume makers, the goldsmiths, merchants and so many more made repairs.
The prophet Isaiah recognized that believers were called to build people:
“Those from among you shall build the old waste places; You shall raise up the foundations of many generations; And you shall be called the Repairer of the Breach, The Restorer of Streets to Dwell In.” (Isaiah 58:12)
"Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious, you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, (a KINGDOM) to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Yeshua, the Messiah." (1 Peter 2:4-5).
The Kingdom of God is about building people’s lives!
Be a Kingdom Builder‼
- In conclusion, we all have to do our part in building the Holy kingdom. There are many areas where this can be done.
- You DO make a difference in someone else’s life.
- We are called to be disciples of Yeshua/Jesus which means that we need to bring others to Him.
- “When you get to heaven, who can you say you helped get there?”
- CHALLENGE: We’re not here to build a building – we’re here to build people, and build the Kingdom.
- Yeshua came to build the Kingdom = to transform people’s lives!
- When we build the Kingdom of God – people’s lives are changed!
- What are you building your life on?
- Are you building something that’s bigger than you?
- Are you building the Kingdom of God?
Now is the time – Let’s Build Together!